OK, you are interested in visiting, or you came and checked us out and are wondering what's next. No one likes showing up time after time and feeling like a perpetual visitor. It's our goal to make the process as clear as possible to take you from a valued visitor to becoming a vital part of our community.
Deeply Formed Community is one of our Core Values, so it is our hope that you would move into a place where you are known, loved, and invested in here at Redeemer Fellowship.
- Come out to a service. The best way to get to know us is to come and visit, and when you visit, please be sure to stop by our Connect Desk.
- Fill out a Connect Card and drop it in theoffering box on Sunday, or hand it to one of our Connect Team mebers at the Connect Desk. They are super friendly, and they'll have information about the church and a free gift for visiting with us.
- Come out to a Discovery Lunch- meet our pastors, learn more about our vision and what we believe. You will be able to ask questions, and find out how you can start using your gifts to serve.
- Do you still have questions about Jesus or questions about the church? Great! The next step would be coming out to our membership classes or scheduling some time to meet with our lead pastor (shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Visit a community group- this is really where connection begins to happen. There is information about community groups on this site, but you can also ask any of our pastors, shoot us an email, or find out more at the Discovery Lunch.
We can't wait to get to know you!