Sharing Together in the Life of Christ
Topic: Church Membership Scripture: Luke 10:25–10:28
Community Group Questions:
- Are there any habits, desires, or situations that you are fearful or hesitant to share with those closest to you? Why is that? What is causing this fear?
- To be in Christ means that you are a new creation. Where have you seen former patterns and thought processes creep into your life? Have you been honest with those closest to you about those patterns, or have you kept them to yourself? Discuss this with your community group.
Engage the Text:
- The commands that the lawyer references in Luke 10:27 were commands given to all of Israel. How might your community group live these out in a way that pushes us toward one another?
- Read Ephesians 2:19. How might text apply to how you live out your faith with one another? Think specifically about your community group, and also about Redeemer Fellowship as a whole. Focus on the “household” language specifically.
Engage your Neighbor:
- To share together in the life of Christ means that we are sharing in the mission of Christ. How did Jesus live this out, and how can you carry his example into your own lives?
- How are you sharing together in the life of Christ with those closest to you? Your spouse, your children, your community group?
To view the life stream from Sunday click HERE