The Neighborly Samaritan
January 26, 2020 Series: Vision 2020
Topic: Led by the Spirit Scripture: Luke 10:25–10:37
- What are obstacles in your life that can keep you from crossing paths with those who are hurting and broken in our communities?
- What are practical ways in overcoming these hurdles?
Engage the Text
- Read Luke 10:25-37 and Matthew 25:40-45
- What does your relationship with God have to do with your love to others? How does loving God feed your love for others?
Engage your Neighbor
- What does it mean to take on other people’s burdens (Galatians 6:4)?
- What factors could cause you to choose not to take on other people’s burdens?
- How do you wrestle through the “stage of life” factor when taking on other people’s burdens? Talk through the times in your life when this was a struggle.