Powerless, Yet Standing
November 22, 2020 Speaker: Sesky Paul Series: To Those Who Conquer
Topic: Faithfulness, Assurance, Discouragement Scripture: Revelation 3:7–13
Community Group Questions:
- Take some time to catch up. How did this week go?
- What steps of obedience did you take? What has God been teaching you?
- Take time to talk about what stood out to you from the Sermon. What are some specific things that you learned? Something that challenged you? A highlight
Engage the Text:
- Take time to talk about what stood out to you from the Sermon. What are some specific things that you learned? Something that challenged you? A highlight?
- Jesus says that the Church in Philadelphia has only a little power. What is an area of your life in which you don’t have full or any control of the outcome of things?
- How do you trust God in those areas of life? What have you learned along the way?
Engage Your Neighbor:
- How do you feel led to respond to this week’s message and text?
- Are there steps of obedience you feel the Spirit asking you to take?
- How can we pray for each other as a group?
- In light of what we have learned from the sermon, how can we pray for our unsaved family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, etc.?
More in To Those Who Conquer
November 15, 2020A Seat in Heaven
November 8, 2020Clothed in White
November 1, 2020Authority Over the Nations