One of the first questions you may have when looking at a church is "What do they have in place to help my kids learn about Jesus"?
We'd like to help you plan your first visit before you even come so you can feel safe and know that your children are going to learn about Jesus in a safe, Gospel focused environment.
- When you get here, we have a secure login station and friendly greeters who are there to assist you to get your child logged.
- There is nursery available right at 10AM, but any kids older than nursery come into the service and worship with their family.
- Around 10:30 they are released to go back to Redeemer Kids. At that time, the parents take the children back to our secure Redeemer Kids area to their age-appropriate classroom (that are clearly marked) where they will be greeted by one of our friendly, eager Redeemer Kids teachers or helpers.
- All teachers and helpers in Redeemer Kids have completed a background check as another step to ensuring the highest safety for your children.
- We use a curriculum called the Gospel Project which you can learn more about HERE
- We use the Gospel Project because it grounds the kids in a solid biblical education but it teaches the bible through the lenses that are shaped and centered around the Good News of Jesus. The Gospel Project seeks to make Jesus the hero of every narrative and focuses on presenting Jesus in a way that focuses on heart transformation, not just information.
- After the final song, parents go back to the classroom. You will have an ID from the sign in from earlier that matches the sticker on your child's. Simply bring that back with you so we can have the safest and most secure check out process possible.
That's it. It's pretty simple. They spend around 45 minutes to an hour back in Redeemer Kids by the time all is said and done and you'll be amazed at how much they can fit into that hour. The time tends to fly by.
If you have any questions as you plan your first visit, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org