One of the first questions you may have when looking at a church is "What do they have in place to help my kids learn about Jesus"?
We'd like to help you plan your first visit before you even come so you can feel safe and know that your children are going to learn about Jesus in a safe, Gospel-Centered environment.
- When you get here, ask our greeters about RedeemerKids. They will be able to direct you and explain to you everything you need to know about what your children will be doing during their time in class and how it all works.
- There is nursery available right at 10AM, but any kids older than nursery come into the service and worship with their family.
- Following the morning singing, kids will be dismissed to their teachers who will be waiting at the back of the sanctuary. The kids will then be walked back to the sanctuary following the Lord's Supper.
- All teachers and helpers in RedeemerKids have completed a background check as another step to ensuring the highest safety for your children.
- We use a curriculum called The Gospel Project. This content grounds the kids in a solid biblical education but it teaches the bible through the lenses that are shaped and centered around the Good News of King Jesus. The Gospel Project seeks to make Jesus the hero of every narrative and focuses on presenting Jesus in a way that focuses on heart transformation, not just information.
- Our older class uses The New City Catechism, which is a question and answer curriculum that challenges our older students in some deeper theological categories while also applying it to their lives.
If you have any questions as you plan your first visit, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org