One of the best ways to get to know us and get a feel for who we are is to come and join us at one of our Sunday Gatherings.
- Anyone and everyone is welcome.
- Expect a friendly church. There will be someone there to greet you and to help answer any questions you might have.
- There's no dress code. Most people just wear what they would on any other day.
- If you don't call Redeemer Fellowship your church home, there is no solicitation or expectation of financial giving.
- We're a family friendly church, so you're kids will have a blast.
- It's pretty hard to feel out of place here.
Our Worship Service
- You will hear the name Jesus more than any other name. We love Jesus and are not ashamed about it.
- We try to keep things pretty simple: singing, prayer, preaching, giving and sharing a common time together that called communion or the Lord's supper.
- We start our services with a time of singing
- Our music is pretty upbeat. We sing some old stuff. Some new stuff. But it's all about Jesus.
- The kids join us for the time of singing because we think that it's very important for families to worship together. Then we dismiss them to their classes so that they can learn about Jesus in a context specifically geared toward their age. You can read more about this on the Redeemer Kids page
- We typically teach through books of the Bible.
- Our typical service usually lasts about an hour and fifteen minutes; if you're new, take a walk over to the connect table with any questions yo might have.
Please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. with any questions you might have. We look forward to meeting you!